Karen, thank you so much for stopping by One Book Shy to share your thoughts with us. This was a fascinating peek into the thought process behind the book.
Readers, you can catch up with Karen at her website, her blog or on Facebook.
I hope you have all enjoyed the sneak peeks at this intriguing story. Now I have another lovely treat for you! 5 lucky readers will each win your own copy of Dracula In Love! That's right, FIVE winners!!!!! Lots of exclamation points!!!!!!!
- Must be 16 years or older
- US residents only
- NO PO Boxes
- Must fill out the FORM below
- Contest ends at midnight PST July 19th
- Winners will have 72 hours to respond to winning email
- Prize will be shipped by publisher
- One prize per person/household
~~~~~ Disclaimer: All opinions expressed on this blog are 100% my own. I do not receive monetary compensation for my reviews but do utilize affiliate links. I may receive books in order to facilitate a review, but this does not guarantee a good review - only a completely honest one. Each review post denotes how I obtained the book.