Sunday, October 31, 2010

Weekly Wrap 103110


This feature is inspired by The Story Siren's "In My Mailbox" posts.  Let me show you the books that I've come across in one way or another for the past (two) weeks ~ missed last week's post! 




At Home: A Short History of Private Life
~~~~~


While I really am on a self-imposed book buying ban, I couldn't resist these at the thrift store for a .25 each!  Especially the Jane Eyre book...



 
~~~~~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


~~~~~ Disclaimer:  All opinions expressed on this blog are 100% my own.  I do not receive monetary compensation for my reviews.  I may receive books in  order to facilitate a review, but this does not guarantee a good review - only a completely honest one.  Each review post denotes how I obtained the book.







**Thank you to Chronicle Books, Doubleday, Pocket Books, Gallery Books, Little Brown & Company and Grand Central Publishing.  

1 comment:

  1. I've had Obsidian Butterfly on my list...maybe its time I move that to the top of my TBR LOL I'm hoping to finish an Angie Fox series this week http://blog.juliealindsey.com/ She's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to chat with us. Feel free to tell us what you think. (Please note that we have comment moderation turned on so we'll never miss a message from one of our readers.)