Thursday, February 3, 2011

CSN Stores and Our Future

I don't always get really personal on this blog, but I'm pretty excited about the adventure we are about to embark upon.  I'm sure it is going to carry over to my reading time and content!  I can give you a few hints:  we'll be shopping for backyard swing sets in the very near future and our lives will become a lot fuller..
 
 
No, I'm not pregnant BUT hubby and I are working on adding to our family through adoption.  We are in the beginning stages with mounds of paperwork and getting the house more child-friendly.  So of course I have been checking out all of the goodies that I can find at my favorite online one-stop shopping destination: CSN Stores.  I have pretty much found most everything I have been looking for so far.  I love this site!  Which is why I became part of their Preferred Blogger program. 
 
***Be sure to check back next week when one of YOU will benefit from my association with this great company.  GIVEAWAY ALERT!!!!
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 

~~~~~ Disclaimer:  All opinions expressed on this blog are 100% my own.   I will receive a CSN gift code for this post and to facilitate my upcoming giveaway.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I was adopted at the age of 2 months and I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! It may a tough road but you and your hubby can do it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to chat with us. Feel free to tell us what you think. (Please note that we have comment moderation turned on so we'll never miss a message from one of our readers.)