Saturday, September 25, 2010

Winners (Belated, But Still Winners!)

I'm finally getting my head on straight so I can post some winners!  I appreciate all of you being patient with me during all of this.  On to the lucky ones:

First of all, the Blogfest 2010 winner(s).  Since I reached 200 followers, YAY, I added a second winner. 
Benita

First winner, Benita gets her choice of ONE of the following books:


The second place winner, Skyla will get to choose ONE book from the remaining three.
 
The Incredible Origins of the Onyx Sun

The winners from the Sin Undone Giveaway are:



Latishajean

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!!

Attention All Winners:  I will be sending you a winning email, but if you happen to see this post before I get ahold of you - send me your mailing address so I can get your books sent to you. (Sin Undone will be coming from the publisher so be sure you have a US or Canada address!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

~~~~~ Disclaimer:  All opinions expressed on this blog are 100% my own.  I do not receive monetary compensation for my reviews.  I may receive books in  order to facilitate a review, but this does not guarantee a good review - only a completely honest one.  Each review post denotes how I obtained the book.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to chat with us. Feel free to tell us what you think. (Please note that we have comment moderation turned on so we'll never miss a message from one of our readers.)