Friday, July 2, 2010

And So We Begin..

FĂ ilte
Welcome~Greetings~Hello~Willkommen~G'day~Howdy 

Thank you for stopping by One Book Shy of a Full Library!  You're now reading what I am hoping will be the first of many posts to come.

For those of you that don't already know me, my name is Jules and I am a lover of books!  I actually have a lot of varied interests, but this blog will be dedicated to the review and discussion of BOOKS!  (If you're wondering more about those other interests I mentioned, you can check the rest of my life out at http://mooncatfarms.blogspot.com/ - I talk about everything else under the sun over there.)

One Book Shy of a Full Library will be a place to come and talk about the latest books we've read and what we're planning on reading next.  I will be hosting great book giveaways as well as being part of some popular book tours that are coming up.  I hope you'll be joining us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to chat with us. Feel free to tell us what you think. (Please note that we have comment moderation turned on so we'll never miss a message from one of our readers.)