Sunday, July 25, 2010

One Cup of Coffee, Coming Up

I was recently contacted by CSN Stores to do a review on this blog.  It was funny when the email popped up because I happened to have a window open to their site.  I was shopping for a coffee maker for my best friend.

CSN Stores is an amazing site.  They have over 200 shops in their online family so you can find just about anything under the sun - most with free shipping.  That was only one of the reasons I was already on their site when the email message popped up.  They have great prices too.

My best friend is all about the color red!  The first car she bought,  a majority of her clothes, her office, and most importantly, her kitchen.  Whenever I shop for her, I try to find red gadgets for her.  While on CSN's website, I found these goodies:




But you know it's hard to shop for others sometimes.  Especially when you want what you're getting them for yourself.  My own color is purple.  So I'm thinking that for my birthday (in a few days..hint hint hint), I shall have to coerce someone to get me this:  Husband, are you reading this???


I'll be continuing my new CSN love affair when I conduct a review in the next couple of weeks.  In the meantime, be sure to spend some time at CSN Stores finding me something in PURPLE!

Curious minds want to know:  RED or PURPLE????

Have a Great Week and Happy Reading

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to chat with us. Feel free to tell us what you think. (Please note that we have comment moderation turned on so we'll never miss a message from one of our readers.)