Friday, July 30, 2010

Book Blogger Hop 7/30-8/2/2010

Book Blogger Hop
Hosted by Crazy-For-Books.com
I decided to join in on the weekly Book Blogger Hop hosted by Crazy For Books.  It's a fun event where you sign up thru a Mr. Linky on her site and then hop around to all of the blogs (that you can) in the list.  It's a fabulous way to meet and interact with other book bloggers that you might not come across otherwise.

The hop lasts all weekend long so you have plenty of time to visit and chat with the other bloggers.  It's also a great way to find out about some new books out there.

Each week there is a question for the bloggers participating to answer.  This week's question is:

Who is your favorite new-to-you author so far this year?

My answer:  Well, he's not a new author by any means, but I've just discovered his work. 

George R.R. Martin

I'm looking forward to reading much more from him.

So I'm now off to check out as many of the other blogs that I can over the weekend.  It looks like there is a lot of great book blogs on the list.  Don't miss out on the fun!

Happy Reading!

18 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm stopping by on the blog hop. I don't think I've read anything by George R.R. Martin, but I will have to look him up. Nice blog you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, just jumping on by, rather hopping!

    Nice blog you have here. I hope your week has plenty of reading time!

    Twisted

    aworldofpersonality.blogspot.com

    literarydaydreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I found you through the Hop! I love that you implemented the Dewey Decimal system and made your family check books out. That's funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the title of your blog:) Hopping by, hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey =)

    I'm stopping by from the Book Blog Hop

    and I'm a new Follower!

    Have a wonderful weekend & Happy Reading!

    Larissa
    Welcome to Larissa's Bookish Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just hopping by to say have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! Returning the hop, new follower here. Wonderful blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Hopping by to say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just popping in via the hop to say hi! Love the title of your blog, too cute:) I'm a new follower and I'm looking forward to reading more of your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    I'm following yours now! :)

    Have a Great Weekend!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog and I'm glad to find yours. I have also signed up as a follower so I will be able to keep up with what you are doing. Great looking blog I must say. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hopping by my blog -- now I'm visiting yours! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for visiting my blog earlier :) love the layout of yours, i'll be sure to leaf through your reviews :) have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. joining u from the hop and now following ur lovely blog

    enjoy the rest of the weekend.

    carol

    http://dizzycslittlebookblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your site design, and the reviews I read were great too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stopping by from the HOP. I love your blog. Its very sweet. I am now a follower. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Looking forward to upcoming posts! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, I'm stopping by because you were kind enough to stop by my blog :) I hope you enjoy Rachel Vincent, she is really great! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. I look forward to digging through your reviews and checking out what you've been reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to chat with us. Feel free to tell us what you think. (Please note that we have comment moderation turned on so we'll never miss a message from one of our readers.)